The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+4
Doddy
NoodlesTHEcat
silus2008
maxi90302
8 posters

promoter application (im designer now)

maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Stars : 4533

promoter application (im designer now) Empty promoter application (im designer now)

Post  maxi90302 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:31 am

I Will Respect The Italian Mafia Try Not To Get Banned Agian Laughing I PROMISE To Act Like An Adult Not How I Acted before i got banned that ban was a wake up call
    I Will Remember The /rules And /oprules and remember that im repseenting the italian mafia as a member of staff my experience on womrealms as made me a better builder and more grown up.

Thank You for reading

Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Maxi9030 (i forgot the template)

IGN:maxi9030

Position applying for:Promoter Rank

Why do you want to moderate?:I Want To Help Out The Italian Mafia and Earn My Rank Back

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:I Offer:Im Good At Helping People And Im Kind (Not So Much With Builds)

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? i have when before i was banned but i forgot and please just forgot all that (its the new maxi!!!!)

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?:I Think The Staff Should Be More Active

What is one thing you think we are doing well?:Building

Are you willing to learn the commands?:Yes Very Willing

What is x when 2x^2=18?:is it a times symbol?

Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
    I <3 Surviver9090
    Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Last edited by maxi90302 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for got template)
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6196

promoter application (im designer now) Empty Re: promoter application (im designer now)

Post  silus2008 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

the X is a variable. The template is done reasonably well, and ignoring the past there aren't much faults. I am wary on saying yes on younger applicants and have not seen your builds as of yet, so am going to remain neutral for now.
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

promoter application (im designer now) Empty ok thanks agian Silus

Post  maxi90302 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

silus2008 wrote:the X is a variable. The template is done reasonably well, and ignoring the past there aren't much faults. I am wary on saying yes on younger applicants and have not seen your builds as of yet, so am going to remain neutral for now.
    go onto womrealms (server and use /realm maxi9030 youll see my builds)
    NoodlesTHEcat
    NoodlesTHEcat
    New to the Family

Stars : 4696

promoter application (im designer now) Empty Re: promoter application (im designer now)

Post  NoodlesTHEcat Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 am

Well he seems more mature then he was before, and seems genuinly sorry about his actions that caused his banning. The app is well answered and he has also improved in building skills. I would like to give him a chance, i do vote yes. However with the condition of bieng closely monitored by higher staff members.
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

promoter application (im designer now) Empty Thank you noodles :)

Post  maxi90302 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 am

NoodlesTHEcat wrote:Well he seems more mature then he was before, and seems genuinly sorry about his actions that caused his banning. The app is well answered and he has also improved in building skills. I would like to give him a chance, i do vote yes. However with the condition of bieng closely monitored by higher staff members.
    thank you noodles for agreeing with my app Very Happy
    maybe the ops who are watching me on /xhide?
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376151

Post  Doddy Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 am

He has matured substantially, and currently owns the #2 Clan on Wom Realms. It's clear that he has improved in building skill as-well as maturity.
    As for the math question, you're to young to understand that kind of question - Algebra isn't taught till High School Years 8-9 (United Kingdom).

The main obstacle in this promotion is Chefs opinion, I can't see this being an easy choice given your history.
    Regardless you have my vote for now.
    -Doddy
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

Doddy wrote:He has matured substantially, and currently owns the #2 Clan on Wom Realms. It's clear that he has improved in building skill as-well as maturity.
    As for the math question, you're to young to understand that kind of question - Algebra isn't taught till High School Years 8-9 (United Kingdom).

The main obstacle in this promotion is Chefs opinion, I can't see this being an easy choice given your history.
    -Doddy
    thanks D0DDY silus said that he will put the past behind him.
    Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Maxi9030 I love you cat's THERE SO CUTEE
    Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5063

Post  Chef Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 pm

As stated in the changes and updates thread, any mod that was or is stripped of his or her moderation capabilities is never to become staff again. Maxi you were xbanned, I unbanned you, I told you specifically that you were not going to become staff again and here you are creating an application. I suppose it can be considered but if you do become staff you're going to be watched. Not only that but I feel as though there are people who have been around much longer then you and have actually worked towards the promoter position... I'm a no.
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4727

Post  Oceanpaw Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm

if he gets promoted, i'll watch over him i he needs someone to do that Wink
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 am

Chef wrote:As stated in the changes and updates thread, any mod that was or is stripped of his or her moderation capabilities is never to become staff again. Maxi you were xbanned, I unbanned you, I told you specifically that you were not going to become staff again and here you are creating an application. I suppose it can be considered but if you do become staff you're going to be watched. Not only that but I feel as though there are people who have been around much longer then you and have actually worked towards the promoter position... I'm a no.
    awh ok chef Sad can we just put all that behind us i have grown up alot now?
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:39 am

Chef wrote:As stated in the changes and updates thread, any mod that was or is stripped of his or her moderation capabilities is never to become staff again. Maxi you were xbanned, I unbanned you, I told you specifically that you were not going to become staff again and here you are creating an application. I suppose it can be considered but if you do become staff you're going to be watched. Not only that but I feel as though there are people who have been around much longer then you and have actually worked towards the promoter position... I'm a no.
    i have worked for it to
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 am

Doddy wrote:He has matured substantially, and currently owns the #2 Clan on Wom Realms. It's clear that he has improved in building skill as-well as maturity.

-Doddy
    #1 now
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4779

Post  SpooXter Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm

I would say yes. He helps the server gain in popularity, is a good builder and I've seen him help his clan members and I am pretty pleased with what he has done until now. I would say he deserves a chance
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4845

Post  Coppermazov Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

SpooXter wrote:I would say yes. He helps the server gain in popularity, is a good builder and I've seen him help his clan members and I am pretty pleased with what he has done until now. I would say he deserves a chance

I would second that if maxi will assuredly apply himself to the task. I don't see why he would go through the effort on another server and behave irresponsibly here. Though I'm sure its warranted for him to be watched, if his change is genuine I suppose it should be treated genuinely. But if Chef considers his previous actions to be so horrible that no second chance could ever be allowed, however, then I would trust such a decision over my own sentimentality, which is considerable. I only speak of personal motivation.
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Coppermazov wrote:
    SpooXter wrote:I would say yes. He helps the server gain in popularity, is a good builder and I've seen him help his clan members and I am pretty pleased with what he has done until now. I would say he deserves a chance
    thanks Spoo Very Happy for agreeing with my promoter app and being nice

I would second that if maxi will assuredly apply himself to the task. I don't see why he would go through the effort on another server and behave irresponsibly here. Though I'm sure its warranted for him to be watched, if his change is genuine I suppose it should be treated genuinely. But if Chef considers his previous actions to be so horrible that no second chance could ever be allowed, however, then I would trust such a decision over my own sentimentality, which is considerable. I only speak of personal motivation.
    thanks chef has motiavted me and you to copper so i thank you both Razz
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6196

Post  silus2008 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm

I will change my vote to yes for reasons above
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Ok will i be promoter????
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4727

Post  Oceanpaw Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 pm

hm well as a mod a say yes. i'm pretty sure you have enough votes for a promtion. but it is not my decision to say yes or no then promote you
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5063

Post  Chef Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Promote him. Keep an eye. Do not promote again without first contacting me.

Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:16 am