The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+2
silus2008
honey_tree
6 posters

app for promoter (im designer now)

honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Stars : 4601

app for promoter (im designer now) Empty app for promoter (im designer now)

Post  honey_tree Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 pm

before i satrt i would like to say me and maxi9030 have been building ver larg builds together and have recently started a world together and are hoping for a very friendly comunity and we could make this vision becoma a realty.

Position applying for: Promoter
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I want to be a promoter because It is one of the only things I am good at. I love doing it and I feel that If i do it for long enough i will learn how to act and be responsible.
    Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?
    i have disagreed with a mods desicion before and in a result i got banned, if it was me i would hve banned me but anyway. i would have taken it as constructive critacism and if they still defyed me i would warn then kick .

Are you willing to learn the commands?: I am always willing to learn new commands and ways to improve my self.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    What is [23+4*67-35]?:
    Age: My age is 14 i just had my birth day it is on October21st please dont think of mea as a mard 14 year old i am mature and helpfull.

Honey_tree Question
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6196

app for promoter (im designer now) Empty Re: app for promoter (im designer now)

Post  silus2008 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm

This seems to have all the faults of maxis application, and as such would say a no, however the final decision will not be mine. I would also prefer the priority of the promoter position to go to someone who has been with the community longer.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4845

Post  Coppermazov Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Only to contribute one thought, if you're not promoted it may be wise to show what you can do as a designer in a similar capacity, helping the staff, such as finding grief or explaining various things to guests. Likely you do much of that even now, but you can help in ways aside from moderating that are also of great importance (and it has been said that to moderate you must place such things above building), further, that may smoothly pave the way to future promotion, as it does not seem to be a smooth road for you now. Aside from that point I have no knowledge of the history of this affair, which is indispensable for a relevant opinion.

For who it may concern, he first joined 2011-9-13 and has been online for around three days.

Last edited by Coppermazov on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:31 pm

silus2008 wrote:This seems to have all the faults of maxis application, and as such would say a no, however the final decision will not be mine. I would also prefer the priority of the promoter position to go to someone who has been with the community longer.

ok but may i just add, in my opinion i do think i have been here for quite a long time but yes i agree
    NoodlesTHEcat
    NoodlesTHEcat
    New to the Family

Stars : 4696

Post  NoodlesTHEcat Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:30 am

I am neutral, mainly because you have lied to me before about your alternate accounts.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 am

NoodlesTHEcat wrote:I am neutral, mainly because you have lied to me before about your alternate accounts.

this is totlay irelvant but omg what a cute cat Razz
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4845

Post  Coppermazov Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 am

For whatever it amounts to, I'll vote yes. He seems to interact well with the community arrangement. From what I remember (though at that time I didn't pay much attention to chat) he seems to have improved. He is rather unpredictable, but I have heard it said that promoter is a testing rank for further things, and I think any testing would argue for or against him more eloquently than our abstractions, in which case it I believe it would be squarely settled if he deserves to be staff.

Though if that is too risky a method I'll withdraw my vote.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm

if you do say yes i can promise you will not regret it
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4727

Post  Oceanpaw Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

if mods are still able to vote then i say yes
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5063

Post  Chef Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm neither for, nor against his promotion.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Chef wrote:I'm neither for, nor against his promotion.

i dont mean to sound rude but i dont understand is that a yes or no ?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

it is a neutral
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

silus2008 wrote:it is a neutral
    can u pm me what that means i dont understand ?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

umm he means that he wouldn't care if you became a staff member nor if you did become one. He is letting other people vote it out in other words.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:14 pm

thank you
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Post  honey_tree Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 am

So am i going to have to make another promoter aplication or wit for the staff and leave it ?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

your application has no final decision and would be labelled as still being considered. There would be no need to make a new one however you can edit this one and mention it in a comment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 am